Welcome to the Sunlight on the Water wiki. This is a wiki for the Sunlight on the Water campaign, an Exalted group located at the Ohio State University and run by Steve. Please check out SotW Organizational Standards for editing details.
- In which our heroes prove themselves by breaking free of a prison which was constructed to merely contain gods.
- In which our heroes begin to understand their legacy, and meet a beautiful face.
- In which our heroes are attacked at the entrance to their former kingdom.
- In which our heroes pass through Yu-Shan and discover a ransacked tomb.
- In which our heroes slay a monster and discover a wondrous ship.
- In which our heroes make a choice and discover the choices of others.
- In which our heroes explore Creation seeking repairs for their airship.
- In which our heroes befriend some bats and rescue a fair lady from a castle.
- In which our heroes win a pair of manses through games of chance and might.
- In which our heroes don layers of disguise to clear a new friend's name.
- In which our heroes defeat a small army, find a sword, and get thrown to the edge of Oblivion.
- In which our heroes set the underworld on fire starting from the deepest circle of the Neverborn.
- In which our heroes mug an old demon for his boat and make their strangest friend yet.
- In which our heroes visit an ancient city and beat up the tour guide.
- In which our heroes inspect an old weapons testing facility and make vigorous improvements.
- In which our heroes take a detour into Heaven and win a court case.
- In which our heroes meet the final member of their Lunar Pack and retake their First Age base.
- In which our heroes discover their giant robot heirlooms and acquire a secret volcano lair.
- In which we meet some new heroes, and they meet each other.
- In which one hero dies, only to help create another.
- In which our heroes recover the possessions of their newest members.
- In which our heroes discover the fate of Luthe's former queen.
- In which our new heroes recover the rest of our heroes.
- In which our heroes prepare their forces for the upcoming battle.
- In which our heroes bring their sunken kingdom back to life and tame a metallic monster.
- In which our heroes and most of the West take on the Silver Prince.
Interlude The SecondEdit
- In which our heroes find their worst enemy is within themselves.
- In which our heroes find a new base of operations.
- In which Immaculates, not salads, were tossed.
- In which the power of Denandsor is restored... almost.
- In which new friends and enemies are made and a lion learns to fly.
- In which our heroes go spelunking in a dying behemoth and Takara is a right bastard, yet again.
- In which our heroes make a deal with a Deathlord and prune a squid.
- In which many questions are answered and our heroes discover their greatest challenge yet.
- In which Denandsor is fixed and Houston's a dick.
- In which our heroes lie... a lot.
- In which the West beats up the East and takes its lunch money.
- In which our heroes have a friendly bout with a fellow Solar and a training montage occurs.
- In which a light-hearted battle takes a dark turn.
- In which Amber comes out to her parents, and our heroes go to hell and make a deal with a demon.
- In which Fern returns, and then dies. Sort of.
Session Forty-Two, The Plot Within a Plot (8 January 2010)
- In which our heroes attempt to pit their enemies against each other, and receive unexpected compensation.
Session Forty-Two-Point-Five, The Balancing Analysis (11 January 2010)
- In which our heroes try to unravel the layers of confusion they and their enemies have built up.
- In which our heroes encounter the forces underlying the universe.
- In which our heroes accept yet another quest.
- In which our heroes recover a war machine and meet a mysterious woman.
Red Sky at NightEdit
Red Sky at Night, Session Forty-Six, Eight P.M. (9 May 2010)
- In which our heroes release a black dragon and win a new sword.
Red Sky at Night, Session Forty-Seven, Nine P.M. (June 2010)
- In which our heroes deal with a few of the last adventure's repercussions.
Red Sky at Night, Session Forty-Eight, Ten P.M. (July 2010)
- In which our heroes rescue one adversary and bargain with another.
- In which...
- In which a great saga ends and a new age begins.
Organizational Standards - The standards for how to categorize pages for SotW, as well as some handy Wiki editing tips.
Game Details - Location and meeting times.
House Rules - How this group varies from the rules in the corebook.
NPCs - A list of important characters from the game.
Panoply - A list of the available resources to each character.
Locations - A list of important locations from Sunlight on the Water.
Vehicles - A list of all the vehicles owned by the party.
Quotes - Context optional. Please add!
IMDb page - For the television show that never existed.
Please feel free to add, suggest and elaborate. This is a work in progress.