Bindy hallucinates a vision of a Dragon, who tells her to go to a Spanish mission in the middle of the desert.
- "The dragon said I need to bring all of my friends in the prophecy. Surely he doesn't mean my Bindy Fan club?"
- "To the Batcave!" -Bindy "We don't have a Batcave" -Sampson "To the Dragoncave!" "We don't have a Dragoncave. We have a bar. It's a bit of a dive."
- "You end up on a dark desert highway" -GM "With the cool wind in my hair? Warm smell of colitas rising in the air?" -Hahns, living it up in Hotel California
- "Is this the right way to go? Bindy? Aww crap, how long has she been asleep?" -Steve, after Bindy falls asleep
- "You see two silhouettes that appear to be arguing." -GM "And then you see that it's actually a wine goblet." -Steve, referring to an optical illusion
- "How many people have they been through? Except, the nice way of saying that." -Ally, struggling with euphemisms.
- 5 Karma
- 12500 nuyen per person from the sale of old coins