Profession: Nobleman/Professional Gambler
His standard uniform would be a somewhat foppish red outfit with black gloves and boots and a wide-brimmed red hat. His face is covered by a red silk veil attached to a slitted ivory half-mask that covers his nose and mouth (it hides some really gruesome missing bits and helps support the prosthetic jaw). He will, unless forbidden, carry a quality fencing blade and a brace of dueling pistol at all times. He may wear a black velvet cloak or cape as the situation warrants.
Mastered Ability: Marksmanship
- Charisma (Poor): Hoarse speaking voice, abrasive attitude, generally creepy.
- Comeliness (Poor): Face and body scarred, partial prostheic face. Often wears a mask.
- Connections (Poor): Hung out to dry after faking his death.
- Courage (Good): Accustomed to pain, unafraid of dying.
- Education (Good): Speaks French, German, Latin.
- Fencing (Excellent): Five years of intense training with an expert fencer; fights one or two duels a month.
- Fisticuffs (Great): Often gets into fistfights, knife fights, and brawls.
- Gambling (Great): Gambling is his primary source of income and fights.
- Helmsmanship (Poor): Untrained.
- Leadership (Poor+): Untrained, no inclination.
- Marksmanship (Excellent): Five years of intense training with an expert pistolier; fights one or two duels a month.
- Perception (Good): Accustomed to attending to details, looking over his shoulder.
- Physique (Good): Years of fencing practice, duels and brawls have him in great physical shape.
- Renown (Good): As "Edward the Red", has a reputation as a deadly duellist.
- Social Graces (Good): Brought up as a gentleman.
- Sorcery (Poor): No talent, no training, no inclination.
- Stealth (Average+): Currently stalking the night, dealing vigilante justice to ruffians.
- Tinkering (Poor): Untrained, no inclination.
Journal Entries Edit
Back to Layflat Castle Falkenstein