Equal parts mischief, skill, and altruism, this anxious party finds its way in the world.
- Fenrin - Human - Fighter
- Raoulin - Human - Monk
- Sarri - Fey Sprite - Sorceress
- Markus Kraghammer - Dwarf - Cleric
Stride Starward - Human - Beastmaster
Scout Specialist Brom Ludwig of Skybourne - Human - Rifleman (Gunslinger)(out on business)
Elthar - Elf - Ranger(missing)
Faena - Elven - Rogue(out on business)
Flynn - Human - Swashbuckler(out on business)
Mentis Olden Gertrude - Oread - Cavalier(deceased)
Minet - Half-Elf - Rogue(missing)
Sylvara - Human - Cleric of Sarenrae(deceased)
Toka'a - Half-Orc - Monk/Fighter(missing)
- Awree (human newsrunner), yelling in the streets, exchanging jobs:
- "Reliable news from a resourceful runner! Cold coin for consistent curiosity."
- Borta (human metalsmithess), scarred mightily, toiling away in her workshop, experimenting with powder and ballistics:
- "Yeah, i can fiddle with that. We'll draw up plans and hammer it out by morning."
- "This is incredible. I'll begin work right away."
- Boyle Burel (human bar-proprieter), massive, friendly, limping owner of The Burly Trunk
- Brulia (human courtesan), works at Pink Participle, haircolor constantly changing
- Councilman Aldo (human merchant), owner of the Pink Participle in Asheville
- Councilwoman Bestrol (human expert), administrating and personally invested in Asheville's Polder Project
- Councilman Darri Bey (human administrator), rotund, huffy, and always about:
- "We will not stand for this! Show yourself at last, Ornell, we have pressing matters to discuss!"
- "Finally, he arrives! Let's get this damned business underway."
- Councilman Farkis (human), crowd corraler and prisoner parader:
- "These orcs will be executed for the continued affronts of their people! We cannot rest until they are crushed!"
- Councilman Kolik (human), popular and festive, open follower of Cayden Cailean:
- "Bottoms up! Forks in! Cares away!"
- Councilman Newlin (human merchant), out on business
- Councilman Ornell (human archmage), just returned to public eye after month-long hiatus:
- "The orcs are planning an assault. We need to take the fight to them!"
- Cpt. Dilo (human soldier/administrator), young, determined, and direct:
- "We'll root out this cult."
- "Launching a campaign this close to winter can only lead to disaster."
- Geela (human clericess of Sarenrae), middle-aged temple matron
- Glaryn (gnome ex-soldier/bar-proprieter), small, hawkish owner of The Bloody Birch
- Gromaia (elf enchantress), hidden, facepainted, and unbudging in price:
- "Énter. Presént. If it is whát you wísh, it sháll be dóne."
- Joon Poptail (human monk), loud, tattooed, wild-eyed:
- "Smile at the crowd while you still have teeth! ::cackle::"
- Keelan (human lumbermiller), massive, protective, proud of his business
- Kulsa (human necromancess), thin, hunched, eagerly smells everything near her
- Ofcr. Liam (human soldier), head of the the Elite Fifty foray around Holkhaven
- Melekos (human veterinarian), fearless, intent on healing
- Mora (human mouthpiecess), small, reserved, stern, blue-robed:
- "You are not to speak to anyone of this. You will be paid for your silence and your success."
- "I am convinced that Ornell is in league with a higher sinister power. We must work against him."
- Plurin "The Many" (human), self-styled King of Shadows
- Tirik (human adventurer), legendary savior of Ashville
- Yern (human warpriest), right hand and advisor to Cpt. Dilo:
- "This helm heralds an Urgathoan incursion. Where did you find it?"
- Sgt. Wiggly Killborne (half-orc mercenary/trapper/business-owner), square jaw, impeccable hair:
- "I'M RUINED!!!"
- "That's right, lads, put your backs into it! We'll be back home in no time to fondle women and swim in wine!"
- Lazl (dark-elf metalsmith), quiet, ebony-skinned, red eyed, with a long white braid of hair:
- "I can make more, if you like."
- Cpt. Oren (human guardhead), chews absently, takes uncomfortably long to reply:
- "Yeap, i never trusted nobody 'round these here parts. Least of all you."
- Seelik (human sailor), owner and pilot of the Iced Keel longship:
- "All the way to Ro'Dal! Have you ever seen the source of the river?"
- Da'arsa the Reefclaw (human second-in-command), unrelenting, harsh:
- "Back in formation! Silence! The wind will guide us if we are keen enough to listen."
- Qawlaab (human master alchemist), venerable, oblivious, ingenious:
- "Hee hee hee hee hee! Oh, i like these fine grains very much!"
- Wasul (human warrior-trainer), stoic, matter-of-fact:
- "We have lost four youths to you. And you leave us a foul cave?
- Zeefor (human leader), patient, sincere, faithful:
- "Gozreh has surely brought you to us. Can you help my people?"
- Other Locales:
- Brustalt (Game Island, human gamerunner)
- "Be you prey or predator? I'll give you the true opportunity to find out!"
- "Excellent find! I'll pay handsomely for more."
- Ft. Yorsken (near Holkhaven near Asheville)